Last Revised: March 13th, 2018
Crenative AGR Technology Ltd. (the “Company”, “our”, “we” or “us”) respects the privacy of the users (“User” or “you”) of the Whizzco platform , our online platform, and our website available at: www.whizzco.com (the “Platform”, “Website” and collectively the “Service/s”) and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you use the Services.
1. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect several types of data and information from our Users:
a. The first type of information is “Non-personal Informationwhich is non-identifying and non-identifiable information, without particular reference to the identity of the User from which such information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information, and may contain, among other things, the identity and operation system and browser, OS’s version, User’s screen resolution, duration of usage of the Services, time of usage of the Services, User’s ‘click-stream’ on the Services, keyboard language, etc.
b. Other type of information is “Personal Information” which is individually identifiable information that identifies an individual, or may with reasonable effort identify an individual, either alone or in combination with other information, or may be of private or sensitive nature. Personal Information which is being gathered consists of the following:
· IP address which is being gathered automatically, mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geolocation and security purposes as further detailed below.
· Any personal details provided voluntarily by the User. The Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide when registering, which include: full name, and email address. The User may also choose to provide his Skype Id.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING ANY OF YOUR CUSTOMERS OR END USERS (COLLECTIVELY, “END USERS”) YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE TO RECEIVE AND HEREBY REPRESENT AND UNDERTAKE TO HAVE RECEIVED THE CONSENT, AUTHORITY, PERMISSION AND APPROVAL OF SUCH PERSON AND PROVIDED THEM WITH SUFFICIENT DISCLOSURES, TO ALLOW THE USE OF SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION, AND TO ALLOW COMPANY TO ACCESS, STORE, COLLECT, ANALYZE AND PROCESS SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION AS DETAILED HEREIN.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
a. We collect information through your use of the Services. In other words, when you are using the Services, we are aware of it and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party services as detailed below.
b. We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal information which you voluntarily provide when you use our Services. We store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information and Personal Information is collected in order to:
- to provide you with and to operate the Service, including for statistical and research purposes and creation of aggregated anonymous data;
- to personalize the Service and content provided to you and to customize your experience with the Services;
- to develop, improve and customize the Service, the experience of other users and the offering available through the Service;
- to be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance, support, handle requests and complaints and collect feedback in connection with performance of the Services;
- to send you updates, notices, announcements, and additional information related to the Service;
- to be able to reply to User online queries in connection with performance of the Services;
- to display or send to you marketing and advertising material when you are using the Service, including in accordance with the section titled ‘Direct Marketing’ herein and
- to comply with any governmental agencies’ legal requests or court orders, and/or with any applicable law, rule or regulation.
Any statistical, aggregated or anonymous data may be used by us at our discretion for any purpose.
5. Where Do We Store Personal Information?
Information regarding the Users will be maintained, processed and stored by the Company and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the U.S and in Israel, and as necessary, in secured cloud storage, provided by our third-party service provider.
You hereby accept the place of storage and the transfer of information as described above.
6. Non-Personal and Personal Information of Third Parties
7. Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, the Company may transfer and disclose Non-Personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
8. Deletion or modification of Personal Information
If for any reason, you wish to modify or delete your Personal Information please send us an email to [email protected], and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for the minimal period of time required to provide you with our Services, or pursuant to any applicable law.
Please note, upon request to delete your account, the Company may depersonalize (and un-identifiable) your Service activity history for the purpose of enhancing and improving our Services.
To use our Services, you must be over the age of sixteen (16). Therefore, the Company does not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of sixteen (16) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of sixteen (16) are not using the Services.
We take a great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Company’s Services and its User’s Personal Information. The Company employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
11. Third Party Software/Service
While using our Services we may be using third party software and/or service for various needs, inter alia, in order to collect and/or process the information detailed herein (the “Third Party Service”). Third Party Services includes the following services:
When you access or use our Services, the Company may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer (“Local Storage”) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your service experience much more convenient and effortless. For example, the cookies will assist the Company to enable automatic connection to the Service. It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage, to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies your online experience may be limited.
13. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details provided during registration, for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and Services which may interest you, and to send to you other marketing material. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to the Company by email to the following address: [email protected] or by pressing the “Unsubscribe” button in the mail.
Please note that the Company may also contact you with important information regarding our Services. For example, we may notify you (through any of the means available to us) of changes or updates to our Services, payment issues, service maintenance, etc. You will not be able to opt-out of receive such service messages.
16. Have any Questions?
By contacting the Company, you warrant and agree that you are free to do so, and that you do not provide The Company with information which violate any third party intellectual rights (the “Information”). Without degrading from the aforesaid, all rights, including intellectual property, arising from the communication will be owned by the Company and will be considered as the Company’ confidential material. It is clarified that any use of the Information, will be done in the sole discretion of the Company, and the Company is not obligated to use all or part of this Information.